The Fraser Valley in British Columbia, Canada’s gorgeous interior, is where the Daddy Long Leg magic mushroom strain was first discovered. Like its name would imply, it has long stalks that resemble spider legs. This strain was only recently added to our inventory, and customers love it right away. Known to produce strong visual hallucinations, feelings of happiness, love, relaxation, euphoria, and unity, as well as a pleasant buzzing sensation throughout the body, this strain consistently receives favorable reviews. For hanging out with pals, it’s the ideal option.
Microdosing, which entails ingesting a tiny quantity of 0.2-0.5 grams, can relieve symptoms including sadness, anxiety, and cluster headaches as well as produce modest but significant changes in mood, productivity, and creativity. Level 1 is between 0.5 and 1 gram, and it has some mild stoning effects as well as some visual benefits. Level 2 is between 0.5 and 1 gram, and it promotes more vivid vision, enhanced creativity, and in-depth reflection. Closed-eye hallucinations become three-dimensional at Level 3 (1-2 grams), when there are clear, distinct sights. The ego death experience and a full separation from reality occur at Level 5 (3–4 grams), which also brings about intense hallucinations and a loss of reality.
Are you confident in your psychonaut training? These mushrooms are going to humble you, so be prepared for that.
Daddy Long Legs Magic Mushrooms derives its name from its extremely long stalks, which resemble the legs of the popular spider.
The mushrooms are a rare, homegrown strain from gorgeous British Columbia, Canada’s Fraser Valley.
How the Magic Works:
- Harmonious Trip – This strain is best enjoyed with your closest friends nearby. The trip produced by Daddy Long Legs has a distinct emphasis on feelings of oneness, unity, and love.
- Auditory Stimulation – Any musician psychonauts out there? You’re in for a treat! While under the effects of Daddy Long Legs, you’ll feel the vibrations of sound and music deep within your body.
- Warping VIsuals – Are you a sucker for spiral, wavy patterns? This strain heavily warps your visuals, making everything appear to have depth and movement.
Trip Level Indicator:
- Level 0: A dosage ranging from 0.2-0.5g is what’s called a microdose. Micro dosing on alternating days results in improved creativity and thought flow.
- Level 1: With a dose of 0.8-1g, you’ll experience a high similar to that of weed but with emphasis on visuals, and lasts around 3 hours at most.
- Level 2: 1-2g is the ideal dosage for beginners and can result in mild-intense visuals depending on individual tolerance.
- Level 3: A dosage of 2-3g will consistently produce the classic psychedelic experience. You can expect up to 5 hours of intense visuals, thought loops, and existential ideas.
- Level 4: For experienced psychonauts to truly embark on a mental and spiritual journey, a dosage of 3-5g will have you questioning the building blocks of society, tasting sounds, and hearing colors.
- Level 5: Doses ranging from 7-10g or more are what’s called “ceiling discovery mode”. While not recommended, these types of dosages are almost certain to result in ego-death and existential crisis.